Well I had a couple of interviews in the city, which means "dress up time!". One of the reasons why I do the interviews. It's really exciting to put on a business outfit and get on that train to NYC. Walking on the streets in a hurry to get to an interview actually makes me feel like a New Yorker. I had a meeting with a Law temp agency first. And their view of the city from their office was amazing! Right across from the NYC public library. I wanted to take a picture of the view so bad but thought that would be unprofessional of me.
Then I went to the upper west side where I had an interview at a Physical therapy clinic. They were looking for someone to work as a PT aide. I got the position but sadly couldn't take it because it conflicted with my other job in Larchmont. I'm glad I went to those interviews though, because its good practice for more to come in my life.

LOVE your look Jare :) miss you
ReplyDeleteNow this is a professional outfit. Love it. A lot more then those pants you were thinking about wearing to an interview.
ReplyDelete