Sunday, August 5, 2012
Being an Aunt
Although I'm not in the motherhood stage in life, I am completely enjoying being an Aunt. I have looked up to my sisters and I realize the joy that motherhood can bring. I also have realized how incredibly difficult it can be as well. Kids can really ware you thin and they don't understand how tired you are. But they always seem to make it up to you when they smile, or say something endearing. I have a lot of growing up to do before I start having a family of my own; but I look forward with excitement. I just hope I can do a great job just like my Mom, Jodi, Sabrina, and Jill have done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are the sweetest! I have no doubt you will be an excellent mom someday-the most fun mom ever!!! My boys seriously adore you & I'm so grateful they have you for their auntie & I am so blessed to have you as my sis! I just Love you- thank you for all you do for me and have done in the past. I miss my "nanny" come back ;)
ReplyDelete