Monday, July 23, 2012

Sacred Grounds


















Update on my life:I now live in Hartsdale New York, with my sister Jillisa and her little family. They are so nice to let me crash at their place while I'm in transition mode. My life here is pretty easy- going. We clean her house multiple times a day and shop for things that are needed around the house. I'm enjoying this time off while I job search. Chris, Jill, the boys, and I went to Palmyra and had a wonderful time. We went there to see the pageant, and while we were sitting waiting for the show to start, a couple came up to Jill and I. They were cast members in the play. The subject of my job search in the city came up and they gave me their name and number because they have connections at Columbia University. So I'm calling them up this week to see if I could maybe get an interview there. But the job search continues as I try to find my place in this big city. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment